Our Quality & Risk Management Department disseminates timely and relevant information on developments in legislation and regulations, and executes initiatives to manage our risk in a challenging environment. The Risk Management and Compliance team invite highly motivated, dynamic professionals to join our growing team.
The role involves:
• Be part of the Risk Management team servicing internal stakeholders.
• Be familiar with the KPMG Global risk management requirements and administer the processes required to maintain compliance.
• Supports organizational compliance in the client and engagement on-boarding process.
• Be familiar with the organization data architecture, perform data-mining, establishing a firm understanding of the different business processes and monitor that risk controls.
• Maintain, monitor/update risk management systems and platforms
• Execute controls & monitoring procedures
The ideal candidate should possess:
• Diploma or Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
• 2 years of work experiences in a similar capacity
• Quick-witted, patient and conscientious
• Good interpersonal and team working skills
• Good communication and people skills
• Intermediate knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of programmes
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by KPMG Talent Acquisition team.