ENGINEER, FACILITIES (PROJECTS) (1-YEAR CONTRACT)
This position is responsible for overseeing overall building maintenance and security operation for all Central Offices (“CO”), includes conducting inspection, coordinating maintenance/ improvement programs and projects, compile data for reporting and forecasting future needs and costs.
• Plan, organize and execute all improvement projects and ensure maintenance requirements are met at all times.
• Prepare scheduling considering all project variables, manage cash flows, prepare project progress reports and attend all meetings.
• Prepare proposal, tender, quotation etc. for procurement of services and goods.
• Check and ensure works are being carried out according to plan and contracts in a timely manner.
• Support the effective planning and management of activities of outsourced service partners, providing supervision and monitoring their performance
• Conduct regular inspections for potential safety hazards and unsafe conditions, initiate corrective measures to maintain a secure, safe and healthy work environment (the inspections should include after office hours if need be).
• Attend to all emergency/crisis and assist in emergency management and contingency planning.
• Develop and implement policies, protocol and procedures to maintain full compliance with the prevailing legislative acts and regulatory requirements.
• Manage and oversee operations and the implementation and maintenance of internal systems to ensure protocol are followed and met.
• Good understanding of facilities management programmes, including formulating programmes relating to routine and periodic maintenance works, plan and implement the cyclical replacement/ enhancement works for all Central Offices
• Support Manager in preparation of operation and capital budget, monitoring and control to ensure completion within time and cost objectives.
• Assist in internal and external audits.
• Lead a team of Associate Engineers.
• Any task which may be assigned from time to time.
• Minimum Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Facilities Management
• Preferably with 5 years relevant working experience. Training and guidance will be provided for fresh graduate.
• Well versed in all facets of facilities management with general knowledge of all real estate functions including planning, development, asset management and project management.
• Possess good interpersonal and communication skills, able to work under pressure in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
• Computer literate with knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
We regret only shortlisted candidate will be notified.