Electrical Supervisor – Offshore Drilling Rigs
An international drilling services company are recruiting for an Electrical Supervisor to oversee and be actively involved in all repairs and maintenance for the Company’s offshore rigs.
This will be an initial 6 month contract which will be based in Malaysia.
The successful candidate should have:
1. Follow up on regular basis with fixes to various problems and work with vendors to leverage long term improvements in reliability.
2. Study/plan for equipment replacement for obsolete equipment on board and perform equipment replacement in the shipyard when the rig returns for 5/10 yearly inspections.
3. Reviewing drawings/design of the rig in accordance with the contracts specification and class requirement.
1. LTI Driller/ Draw works Control Course
2. LTI Top Drive Control Course
3. Advance Siemens PLC STEP 7 Programming Course
4. Siemens & ABB VFD Course
5. Siemens PLC STEP 7 Programming Course
6. TDS- 8SA Top Drive Course
7. C Programming
8. MdTotco Drilling Instrumentation Course
9. Ex Certified
10. NOV Amphion Control System
*Any candidates without experience repairing/maintaining drilling rigs will not be considered*