SC Ventures (“SCV”) was established in March of 2018 with the purpose of “Rewiring the DNA in Banking” by bringing three distinct areas together:
The eXellerator labs, enabling innovation at large in the Bank by supporting:
Entrepreneurially minded colleagues as “Intrapreneurs”, developing ideas to products, services or new business models.
Collaboration with fintech companies, supported by the SC Ventures Fintech Bridge , Proof of Concept (“POC”) framework and POC funding.
Client engagement on co-creation activities.
The Innovation Investment Fund (“Fund”), USD100m allocated to acquire minority stakes in fintech companies (“fintech’s”) whose technology has been successfully validated in the Group and is progressing to production (i.e., continuing use), subject to commercial due diligence.
Venture building, exploring new business models (“ventures”), with the objective of providing ‘optionality’ for the Group in the way it engages existing and new customers and markets. These adopt a start-up model, operating independently of the Group’s existing businesses, funded in a venture capital fashion, and under a different governance and risk management framework.
There are c.65 team members (excluding individual ventures), including dedicated colleagues from the Group’s support functions, based in Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Nairobi, London and San Francisco.
The successful candidate will be the part of a start-up team building an innovative platform and app leveraging on data, analytics to drive the business. This is a rare opportunity for a self-driven, strong entrepreneurial spirit, start-up minded, solid and passionate digital marketer/growth hacker to join and contribute to a venture.
This role sits within CardsPal Venture
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Understand user behaviour and user psychology and able to propose new and creative approaches to attracting and enabling user growth to drive app download and usage.
• Test and optimize tactics such as App Store Optimization for user acquisition.
• Conduct and present market research to recommend new strategies that is cost efficient for user acquisition.
• Collect and analyse current user data to help propose new ways of attracting new users.
• Liaise with product, designer and business development team members to help scale successful ideas and drive users growth.
Knowledge and Skills
• Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing or Sales Major an Asset)
• > 7 years of hands-on growth hacking, startup marketing and sales while focussing on lead generation
• Exceptional analytical skills – data driven approach to make recommendations for KPIs and promotions
• Strong project and time management skills
• Experience in retail market industry, understand Singapore and SEA market will be added advantage.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, languages.
• Highly proficient with technology (web and mobile applications).
• Superior interpersonal skills
• The ability to take ownership and see working at a start-up as a lifestyle
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.