Don't have an account? Sign up now
Please leave this field empty
Password will be generated and sent to your email address.
1. Responsible for building a public data warehouse (offline, real-time data warehouse) and building group data assets
2. Understand the business data requirements, and be responsible for the design and development of the warehouse model and data model of the big data platform
3. Responsible for data cleaning and data quality monitoring system construction to ensure the quality and efficiency of data delivery
1. Bachelor Degree and above in computer or related major
2. More than three years of experience in data warehouse development, familiar with SQL, rich experience in SQL optimization, and familiar with SparkSQL
3. In-depth understanding of DW and BI-related knowledge, including ETL, data warehouse, OLAP, multidimensional data model, etc.
4. Familiar with programming in at least one of Python, Scala, and Java
5. Experience in using big data technologies such as Hadoop2, Hive, Spark/Streaming/Flink, Kafka, Flume, Presto, Kylin, etc. is preferred
6. Serious, responsible and careful, with good team spirit and communication skills, strong logical thinking, learning ability, and problem-solving ability