As an Algorithm Engineer at Lazada, you will apply different techniques such as deep learning, reinforcement learning, natural language processing and operational research to drive and equip Lazada with the right strategies to best position ourselves in the market and to enhance platform growth. You will work alongside various teams to understand their different strategies and requirements.
The ideal candidate will be very hands-on and will dive deep into the root causes of any issues and blockers. You will be and responsible for building algorithms specific to the domain that you will be assigned to.
1) Seller & Operation Business: including campaign product selection, pricing, product tagging, matching and recommendation, etc. to boost seller and platform growth.
2) Promotion Business: including the design, development and optimization of promotion scheme generation, promotion recommendation, promotion distribution, performance prediction and analysis.
3) Logistics Business: including smart routing, parcel volume prediction, manpower smart scheduling, and corresponding deep algorithm optimizations for first mile, last mile and long haul.
Other activities which you will be involved in include:
• Keeping up to date with the state-of-the-art research and integrated applications on deep learning, recommendation, optimization, reinforcement learning, amongst others.
• Continually improving algorithms to adapt to evolving business requirements, and ensuring high efficiency, scalability as well as good coding style.
• Regular communication across teams/functions and updates to relevant stakeholders on progress of projects