The successful candidate will handle day to day data operations. You will investigate and resolve data exceptions and data quality issues. You will be handling operational and non-routine queries/requests from business users in a professional and timely manner. You will be proactively documenting and sharing with the team on learning points for future references. You will participate in the review and adaptation/improvement to existing processes and workflows within the Division to achieve higher effectiveness and efficiency.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
– Bachelor qualified
– Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
– Must have experience in data management or fund management
– Must have good product knowledge across a wide range of investment classes (equities, derivatives, fixed income, and multi-asset)
– Experience with data providers such as Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Markit, and others would be preferred.
– Familiar in using data tools like VBA, Python, and SQL is a plus.
– Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently and in a team
Please contact Angelica DY at or for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration No: R
Only successful candidates will be notified.