Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you know how to take care of business? We’re looking for someone like that to:
• Oversee the top priorities for Wealth Management Business and act as the key contact for Client Advisors (CAAs) and Client Advisor Assistants (CAAs)
• Orchestrate the front to back process with prioritization framework for any new client onboarding/account opening request
• Investigate the account opening cases and liaise with different parties along the onboarding process to deliver the desired results for business
• Provide the management reporting to senior managers in Group Operations and Business
• Continuously review and improve the client onboarding process and service delivery experience
You’ll be working in the Control Tower team in Wealth Management Middle Office Singapore. Our role is responsible for day-to-day operations of Account Opening documentations to provide critical support to Client Advisor/ Client Advisor Assistant & other partners within UBS Wealth Management Hong Kong & Singapore.
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We’re open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?