– Handle SOC alerts and respond to cybersecurity incidents
– Be a subject matter expert in cybersecurity malicious activity alerts (malware, intrusion, data-leak, phishing, etc) and improve Detection and Response capability.
– Automate Detection & Response team and Cyber Threat Intelligence using Python, APIs, SOAR Technology
– Understand tools, techniques and procedures used by hackers and adapt our defence accordingly
– Write/update our Cybersecurity Operations playbooks and standard operating procedures.
– Share knowledge with teammates
Good to have:
– Experience using SOC technologies such as SIEM, SOAR, EDR, NIDS, etc
– Pentesting or Red Team experience
– System engineering experience
– Good knowledge of Cloud/container technologies
– Experience using a Cyber Threat Intelligence platform and as Threat Intelligence Technical Analyst
– Experience using SIEM/ELK and big-data technologies (Hadoop, Spark, etc)
– Developed a tool publically available on Github
– OSCP, OSCE, GCIH, GCFA, GCTI, GREM, and any blue/red team certification
Shortlisted candidates will be evaluated technically with a writing and an oral test.