Our Cyber Security professionals assist clients to address their concerns around Confidentiality, Integrity, Availability and Privacy of their technology, business systems, and information assets. Using a holistic view of how Technology and Business integrate, the Cyber team performs technology-risk focused assessments, technology compliance, IT/operational process reviews, and design of information risk & cyber security solutions.
The role involves:
• Identify and resolve complex issues and develop innovative solutions for high profile clients on a variety of local and international engagements
• Actively identify and support business development opportunities which includes supporting the team with sales activities such as proposal writing and client presentations
• Coach and develop team members as part of the firm’s overall Performance Management process or on specific engagements
The ideal candidate should possess:
• Degree in technology, engineering, or business studies with information systems major/minor along with deep interest in technology risk, security and IT governance will be considered
• Minimum 3 years of consulting experience in IT risk assessment or IT security
• Good knowledge on new developments in cyber services capabilities and industry knowledge
• Good working knowledge of information security principles, techniques and standards
• Professional certifications such as CISSP, CRISC, CISA, CISM, PMP or other relevant qualifications
• Driven to learn new things and share knowledge with your clients and colleagues
• Ability to travel on regional and international assignments (occasionally)
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to present ideas and results to technical and non-technical audiences
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by KPMG Talent Acquisition team and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.