As a member of Citi’s Global Cyber Threat Exercise Team, this position supports all aspects of APAC cyber exercise planning and contributes to cyber exercises globally . As a global advisor that is regionally located, they are expected to have a global mindset. Though cyber focused, candidates with cyber adjacent backgrounds (continuity, risk, technology, and product operations) should consider this position. Ideal candidate can see the global big picture end-to-end and engage across the enterprise while strengthening relationships.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• 6+ years of relevant experience
• Required daily presence in Singapore
• Cyber or Security Operations Center experience preferred
• 1 to 4 weeks of global travel possible
• Additional technical certifications are preferred
• Demonstrated ability to research and apply current information regarding the IS field
• Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
• Proven influencing and relationship management skills
• Proven analytical skills
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
In addition to cyber or information security experience, applicants with risk, continuity, technical, product, or operations support background should consider this position. Creative thinkers are welcome.
Job Family Group:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi .
View the ” EEO is the Law ” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement .
View the EEO Policy Statement .
View the Pay Transparency Posting