MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Are you looking to apply your strong analytical skills and strengthen client service relationship with your stakeholders in an impactful manner? The Private Wealth Management (PWM) Service team is seeking for a professional who has a keen interest in the financial markets and can collaborate with PWM Business, Legal, Compliance and other Operations teams to perform critical control functions to support the growing PWM Business.
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to deliver banking, sales and trading and asset management capabilities to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and control to preserve and enhance the firm’s assets and its reputation. For every trade agreed, every new product launched or market entered, every transaction completed, it is Operations that develops the processes and controls that makes business flow.
The PWM Asia service team provides in-depth client-focused support to the PWM business. The team plays a pivotal role in connecting the PWM business to the firm’s Operations infrastructure to assist in resolving client queries as well as drive new business agenda with Operations stakeholders throughout the firm. Beyond assisting PWM clients with their subject matter expertise on Operational matters, the PWM Asia Service team also assists in regulatory and client experience driven projects and initiatives to ensure our processes continuously improve to deliver best in class service to Goldman Sachs Private Wealth clients.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Gain a comprehensive understanding of the Private Wealth Management (PWM) through growing your network across Operations, Business, Technology, Compliance and Legal
• Engage extensively with the PWM business on client related matters and direct interaction with PWM clients across Asia on client authentication communications.
• Demonstrate your attention to details by mitigating risks in Operations processes that impact PWM clients
• Showcase strong control and risk management skills by ensuring we are in compliant with industry regulations and firm policies
• Identify opportunities for process efficiencies to reduce manual tasks while increasing control in a rapidly growing business
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Bachelor’s degree with minimum 3 years of work experience in the financial industry
• Self-motivated and proactive team player who takes ownership and accountability for his work
• Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail
• Analytical skills and interest in developing problem-solving capabilities
• Proven ability to effectively manage competing priorities and able to work well under pressure in a team environment
• Fluency in Cantonese and Mandarin spoken language preferred
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We’re committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity