Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
• An exciting position, where you can use a combination of credit risk and quantitative skills – reporting to the APAC Lead of Enterprise Portfolio Risk Management based in Singapore
• Design, review and monitoring of the Division/ Legal Entity/ Branch credit risk appetite framework, including supplementary frameworks for key clients, products and collateral concentration etc. within the division
• Perform and review regulatory stress tests and stress test related activities including scenario implementation, stress test methodology development and improvement etc.
• Perform periodic deep dives and thematic reviews (based on emerging risks, e.g., US-China Tensions, Climate Risk) to assess portfolio impact, identify key risks / concentrations and recommend risk mitigation actions
• Develop and assess views of the credit risk portfolio composition – and undertake analysis and investigation into key risk concentrations
• A chance to apply credit risk experience and knowledge to challenge the risk profile and get along with different business and risk partners.
• The role will support the development and management of credit risk appetite limits, including analysis of significant moves/changes on a regular periodic basis
• Coordinate with supporting functions to get the data & reporting required to deliver effective portfolio management
• Support Credit Risk Management in audit and regulatory remediation.
Your future colleagues
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.