In your role, you will manage sell-side, buy-side and capital raising deals in all stages of execution and support Senior Management in deal origination. You will actively work with Southeast Asian businesses (SMEs and larger corporates), MNCs and private equity funds.
· Identify and approach potential buyers/ investors/ Targets.
· Prepare marketing materials.
· Pricing analysis using various methodologies including scenario and sensitivity analyses.
· Review financial models and ensure they have no errors.
· Prepare for and facilitate due diligence.
· Participate in negotiation and contribute to the successful completion of transactions.
· Coordinate with relevant stakeholders (client, M&A team, other KPMG teams, potential buyers/ investors/ Targets).
· Provide guidance to Associates and Senior Associates in developing deliverables.
· Ensure that all deliverables are of appropriate quality and completed on time.
· Support business development and marketing initiatives.
Experience, skills and qualifications
· Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in M&A, Corporate Finance or Private Equity.
· Strong commercial acumen complemented by analytical and quantitative abilities.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong capability to manage multiple projects.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to be a team player.