Roles & Responsibilities :
• Manage the timely, accurate and effective credit administration support to Business Partners as Agent Bank/Security Agent in the syndicated loan arrangements.
• Review loan documentation and ensure that conditions of approvals, loan documentation are in compliance with the terms of approval prior to drawdown of facilities.
• Work closely with customers, relationship managers, participating banks and lawyers on loan matters.
• Ensure timely drawdown, rollover and loan repayments, monitoring of covenants, project account claims, project account fixed deposit, etc.
• Ensure all security documents are properly lodged for safekeeping.
• Maintain accurate credit documentation and transaction records.
• Prepare timely and accurate internal and regulatory reports, e.g. GST report, Audit confirmation, MAS Returns A & B, etc.
• Liaise with customers, relationship managers, participating banks and lawyers on their queries and ensure timely responses.
• Work with team for process improvements and automation projects to enhance productivity, manage operational risks and improve service delivery.