Our client is a fast growing regional bank, looking to hire Corporate Banking ARM for various desks:
– Taiwanese desk
– Chinese desk
– Large Local Corporates.
• Support role for the relationship managers, ideally on track to be a full-fledged corporate banking relationship manager in future.
• To assist the relationship managers with preparation of credit proposals, deal presentation slides, periodic loan reviews that are in compliance with internal and external regulations.
• To ensure timely submission of credit proposals, deal presentation slides and manage the credit process and turnaround time. Attend road shows and make joint call visits to bank customers with the relationship managers.
• Ensure credit proposal for corporate assets acquisition is in compliance with internal as well as external regulations, and meet the bank’s business objectives.
• To provide timely review of all corporate assets and to ensure compliance with risk objectives set by the bank.
• To monitor utilization of facilities and assist to track covenants, financial statements submissions, call visits, AML monitoring, KYC reviews and all other approval conditions to be fulfilled.
• To assist the RMs in conducting stress test on business portfolio and assess impact on risk/return to the bank.
• To conduct account opening process.
• To liaise actively with other departments including Credit / Credit Admin / Operations at branch level and at head office.
• Any other duties that may be assigned by the superior from time to time.
• Minimum years of experience: 3-5
• Good credit and financial analysis skills
• Able to conduct cash flow projection
• Presentation skills
• Product & Market knowledge
• Operational and administrative skills
• Communication & interpersonal skills
• Basic customers’ relationship management skills
• Analytical and problem-solving/decision-making skills
• A team player and can work independently with minimum supervision
If you have the right skillset for this role, please do apply with your CV.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R
License Name: Dang Vu Van Thanh