Who we’re looking for
We are looking for a Finance professional who has a genuine interest in and curiosity about the Asset Management Industry. The successful candidate will be dynamic, independent and keen to learn. He/she should be able to interact well with team members and stakeholders. In addition, he/she should be able to multi-task effectively.
The Singapore Finance department is the regional finance hub for Schroders’ Asia business. We are a professional and strong binding team with close working relationship. You would feel a positive momentum with other team members.
What you’ll do
Project transitional processes: Schroders Finance is currently in midst of a system migration change from Oracle E-Business Suite to Oracle Fusion. This candidate is responsible to help:
Finance Operation: For the specific Asia Pacific entities as assigned:
There might also be instances where the successful candidate will need to help in the team’s current project/BAU/Budget work scope. This includes certain operational/management reporting processes for existing statutory entities; Financial control processes and Finance projects work streams.
What you’ll need
– Degree in accounting, business, or economics from an accredited institution
– CPA or ACCA qualifications (or equivalent)
– At least 3 years of relevant experience in financial control and/or management reporting
– Highly proficient in MS Office suite, most particularly Excel –
What you’ll be good to have
– Relevant industry experience in asset management / financial institution
– Prior audit experience would be an advantage
– Experience in the use of a corporate accounting system (e.g. Oracle, SAP)
– Good written and spoken English
What you’ll be like
– Strong analytical skills with high affinity with numbers
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to work on multiple deliverables concurrently
– Ability to work independently as well as in a team
– High level of integrity
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.