• Review High Risk customer reviews escalated due to ML/TF & sanctions concerns
• Drive and facilitate AML/CFT related projects, such as Enterprise Risk Assessment project
• Conduct periodic AML/CFT trainings to business and operational units
• Provide AML & Transaction advisory to the Business/Operation units and be a subject matter expert on the interpretation of policies, procedures and regulations in relations to ML, KYC and CDD; Keep up-to-date with AML/CFT and sanctions laws, regulations and developments.
• Assist in reporting of relevant CDD and AML/CFT risk information to stakeholders.
• Assist with investigating audit points and identify compliance issues that require follow up or investigation and discuss emerging compliance issues with Business Unit
• A university degree in Accounting, Finance, Banking or Law or related discipline with at least 5 years’ experience in financial services industry and in anti-money laundering compliance
• Certified as an AML specialist with a recognised institution/association (e.g. ACAMS or ICA) will be favourable
• Strong understanding of MAS Notice 626 and other relevant AML/CFT regulations
• Good working knowledge of the different business segments (Corporate/Retail/Private Bank/Card Business)
• Strong analytical and clear thought process abilities
• Self-driven with high level of initiative and follow-through skills.
• Good written and communication skills with ability to develop a strong working partnership with external and internal stakeholders
• Team player and demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and work independently
• Exhibit timeliness, responsibility and is dependable in all work assigned