About Our Client
Our Client is one of the leading Financial Services Firm that specializes in the energy and commodity trading business. They are looking for a Trade Application Support Analyst who will be working within the IT Operations domain across all areas of the trading business (front, middle and back-office) to provide support for applications.
* Diagnosing and resolving complex system or data issues across a range of both internally developed and vendor supplied, trading applications in support within a distributed multi-server environment
* Developing scripts and supporting testing to support our trading systems operations
* Escalating on permanent fixes for development related issues
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 5+years of working experience with delivering applications support within a complex business environment. You will also be familiar with platforms Trayport Global Vision/Joule, FXAll, WebICE, Sun Systems, Softmar, IMOS, FEA (Allegro Analytics), Zema and Cubelogic. You will also have experience in C#, Azure DevOps, Visual Studio, Crystal Reports, Jira and Confluence.
What’s on Offer
* Excellent learning opportunities
* Attractive Salary Package