SINOIF Capital focuses on foreign exchange business and offers FX spot, FX forward and other FX risk management tools for corporate clients, we obtained Capital Market Service License from Monetary Authority of Singapore on in August,2020.
SINOIF Group offers a wide range of services for corporate clients, including General Trade, Trade Finance, International Factoring, FI Asset Transaction, Foreign Exchange Broker (Capital Market Service License), Assets Management (Licensed by Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission), Consumer Finance, Insurance Brokerage (Licensed by China Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission) and new energy investment.
As we are building up the team, we welcome enthusiastic individuals to join us.
1. Lead the client onboarding process, and periodical KYC renewal as part of CDD/EDD procedure
2. Assisting trade confirmation, margin call/recalls and end of day processing.
3. Assisting the cash, PnL, reconciliation among banks, counterparties and FX Prime brokers.
4. Counterparty management: participating counterparty selections and onboarding processes.
5. Implement operations policy & procedure together with other colleagues.
6. Knowledge and experience supporting OTC derivatives (Especially FX) is desirable.
1. At least 3 years’ experience in financial institution incorporated in Singapore
2. direct handling of client onboarding and services is desirable, exposure in OTC FX is a plus.
3. Flexible and open minded, open to new challenges
4. Diploma and above in finance or economic related
5. Mandarin is required as communication required with clients