We’re looking for a Client Experience Complaint Handling Lead to work onsite within our Digital Venture office. We’re a very small, but growing venture, with new and exciting problems to solve. We work in project-based sprints in small, interdisciplinary teams.
As a Client Experience Complaint Handling Lead you’d be able to work on and solve some of the many interesting challenges we are facing, learn new ways of working, and build delightful high-quality customer service for our customers.
This is a full time position starting in June 2021.
Reporting to the Head of Client Experience, the role holder will be responsible for the following:
1. Customer Experience – Complaints Handling
Design and execute Customer complaints handling and support models. Working with the team of passionate digital bankers, and leveraging on the latest technology, you will create, setup, and operate the customer complaints handling team for this new virtual bank. Our aim is to provide state-of-art service to our retail customers and change the way people bank with us. This will include:
• Handling client complaints in a seamless and frictionless manner. Diving into data to identify the root of a problem and solving it with stakeholders (no matter how large or small the scale). Liaise with government agencies and regulators as required.
• Establish and maintain privacy request/complaint procedures where appropriate.
• Track and resolve escalation issues related to complaints/fraud.
• Perform investigation on complaints/fraud alert from customer and escalate to relevant stakeholders
• Conduct quality assurance checks to ensure compliance with the relevant complaint handling procedures.
• Respond to generic queries and complaints across various channels and social media platform
• Ensure timely recording, classification, customer acknowledgement, investment and follow-up actions for all complaint handling cases according to the relevant policies and procedures.
• Timely communication with customers in relation to their complaint cases.
2. Customer Service Model Setup
• Establishing the customer complaints servicing model. The Complaint Handling Lead will be the point of escalation for the need to escalate the complaints cases, and will be expected to work with corresponding business owners and will be working closely with relevant teams to resolve the issue. Once the issue is resolved, Complaint Handling Lead will be communicating with the Customer on the Case Results.
• Designing the SLA, and the real-time monitoring mechanism to ensure adequate service level for complaint handling. Establish and issue regular tracking and compile dashboard to the stakeholders to ensure transparency, and from the call nature and frequencies, identify areas of improvement for complaint handling.
3. Working with other function groups
• Maintaining a close working relationship with the Product and the other functional support teams, analyse and summarise for them, customer feedback and complaints in order to drive continuous improvement in the product features and processes.
• Implement the data management frameworks from the second line, within Operations.
• Generation and reporting of the relevant MI’s and to provide comments on any complaint trends observed for further actions by relevant parties.
• Ensure proper training provided to frontline staff as well as the complaint handling team in relation to the skills and knowledge regarding the complaint handling policies and procedures.
• Be responsible for the analysis and socialisation of the root causes and trends of Complaints and to ensure such information would be used to improve the quality of Phoenix’s products and services, as well as the Complaints handling procedure.
• Client Experience Head
• Contact Centre Lead, Trainer
• Operations Team and Business Representatives
• Technology team
• Regulators including MAS etc, where appropriate
Our Ideal Candidate:
• Graduate with 6 years of experience in Client Services coverage, preferably for a Financial Institution
• Advanced level of knowledge and experience in complaints handling and resolution.
• Good understanding of the Bank’s Control Framework and Governance Structure is preferred.
• Adept at critical evaluation of complex concepts.
• Experience in supervising and monitoring 3rd party service providers.
• Robust written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong stakeholder management skills.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office – Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel a must.