In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
The Client Account Manager works closely with Clients, Relationship Managers, Client Service Managers, Compliance, Products, Client Implementation, Legal, Network Management and Operations to ensure client is on-boarded and operational queries are timely resolved. Client Account Manager will be reporting to Head of Global Custody Operations.
• Resolution of post trade queries on International Trade settlement / Corporate Action & Income processing / Tax related queries / Money transfers activity.
• Follow-up client activity – provide reporting and managing operational risk.
• Communicate the issues and recommending solutions to clients.
• Take charge of project related to initiative to develop our products / improve our services and efficiency.
• Familiarize with the Market and Client Updates (MCU) impacting clients and processes.
• Work in partnership with Client Service team for the preparation and delivery for the Service Review. Participate in the service review with the clients.
• Comply with all regulations, policies and standards, contributing to an effective risk culture.
• Provide support any regulatory, audit, review requirements.
• Acting as a single-point of contact for clients / fund managers who use our “global custody” services and on-boarding process (whenever required).
• Supports the on-boarding process and assets transition process (whenever required).
• Provide support on queries related to account opening, maintenance and closure.
• Take ownership of keeping BPSS Global Custody procedures up to date.
• Ensure consistency and quality of each procedure.
• Facilitate the completion of procedures and grant follow up of procedures that need to be revised, amended or validated.
• Represent Operations on local/global initiatives and projects.
• Deliver excellent levels of service to stakeholders internally and externally and to “get it right first time”.
• Responsible for ensuring the Best Client Experience.
• Demonstrate risk management excellence and ensure appropriate procedures are adhered and kept updated.
• Adhere to the Bank’s Code of Conduct
Competencies (Technical / Behavioural)
• Highly motivated, self-starter with the ability to work in pressurized environment
• Highly structured and methodical in execution
• Clear articulate and concise verbal and written communications
• Client Servicing skills with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads, strong time management skills
• Results driven with a strong commitment to completing tasks within deadlines
• Ability to understand and resolve or escalate issues quickly
• Comfortable dealing with senior individuals and management across functions
• Strong knowledge of financial industry with good experience across asset classes
• Proven track record in client facing roles
Specific Qualifications Required
• At least 7 years’ relevant experience
• Willing to work flexible and long hours (when required) and during public holidays.
• Individual will be subjected to job allocation.