JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at .
J.P. Morgan is a place for talented people from all backgrounds and perspectives because our clients come from all backgrounds and perspectives. We encourage a culture of inclusion, where everyone’s opinion counts and all employees have the freedom to deliver their absolute best. This is why we work hard and invest in attracting and developing a diverse workforce. Learn more about our Business Resource Groups in how they help our employees build successful careers and reach their greatest potential.
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments, financial institutions, pensions, sovereign wealth organizations, states and municipalities entrust us with their business. We offer our clients a full suite of global financial services and capabilities, providing strategic advice, raising capital, managing risk, and extending liquidity in markets around the world. Not only is our goal to help clients succeed, we are committed to contributing to orderly and well-functioning markets and supporting global economic growth across our businesses.
• Responsible for P&L and performance of regional payables products
• Manage the development of APAC payment products by coordinating with regional and global partners, review current offerings with Sales/Bankers to identify opportunities, refinement and/or develop innovative new solutions for our target client segments
• Collaborate with technology innovation group for cutting edge solutions like Robotics, Analytics & Blockchain
• Manage/Assist the team in pricing the products optimally while delivering P&L performance
• Ensure all new and existing products are in compliance with regulations and the firm’s controls standards
• Manage an individual product portfolio and drive process & product consistency across the APAC region
• Engage extensively with Operations, Client Service and Bankers to provide clients with best in class products and competitive advantage
• Have at least 5 years of relevant experience in cash management, with a preference for experience in payment products/solutions.
• Good knowledge of payables products with a comfortable grasp of technology and operations.
• Reasonable knowledge of emerging technologies and have analytical capabilities
• Good understanding and appreciation of competitive landscapes and on-going developments.
• Have a good understanding of risk attributes of payables product
• Strong in project management with a proven track record of managing and delivering projects.
• Experience in complex deal solving, working with sales and is comfortable meeting with clients.
• Have the ability to transform business requirements into regional innovative solutions for clients
• Good understanding of client banking channels, SWIFT and local clearing systems within Asia, banks’ back-office systems and information reporting tools.
• Energetic self-starter with ability to multi-task and interface with different stakeholders to deliver products objectives.
• Strong influencer with excellent communication skills and a mature, self-motivated team player