Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
In this role you will be responsible for accompanying key regional and global business partners, clients and our Credit Suisse agile IT developers, from project beginning to end with a successful transformation of part of our business value chain with focus on enabling the client channel in our China onshore franchise.
Expected to bridge both sides of the table, and ensure that your proposed solutions within the overall platform context meets and exceeds the requirements set by the various partners. Your input is critical from the very start of a project; from initial client value proposition and client experience setting to idea building, process construction, and final implementation. Business Platform Owners (Agile/Scrum Product Owners) are also in constant contact with Credit Suisse senior management, the internal IT developing team, external vendors and Senior Program Leaders. This is a leadership role that requires strong organization and communication skills.
You are the glue that holds clients, internal partners and project developers together; yours is the job of elucidating, educating, and developing healthy and long-lasting internal relationships within Credit Suisse. Lastly, you will work with the Business Integration team to communicate new capabilities to the Front Office, as well as working with Marketing & Communications teams to communicate to clients.
• Ensure end-to-end requirements around our Digital Private Banking platform for China onshore are gathered and well-understood
• Work with our user experience designers to come up with a compelling user interface
• As Product Owner prioritize the book of work for agile IT development scrum team and external vendor products, balancing non-functional and functional improvements, required end of life / end of support upgrades and bug fixes
• Ensure all parties (business and IT) are aware of product vision, the scope of the MVP, the expected benefits (and measure the benefits it actually realizes) and the project timelines
• Identify risks, dependencies and issues early and actively drive respective mitigations
• Identify key partners on the business lines and support departments from front to back upon new initiatives
• Engage local and regional partners by providing updates through informal or formal meetings and ensure decisions are adequately syndicated and documented by relevant partners
• Assist in translating requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results with the help of SME / work stream leads for integration, functional, performance and user acceptance testing
• Ensure compliance with established guidelines for accurate and timely project delivery breakthroughs
• Accountable for platform stability of owned capabilities
Your future colleagues
Our mission is to build the most admired Entrepreneurial Bank in APAC supporting our management in developing and implementing value-creating strategies and initiatives. You can expect a diverse range of challenging tasks and responsibilities, firmly embedded in the business with the view to deliver sustainable results with a significant impact to the bank.
For the further build out of our digital offering, which is key for our APAC division to capture the Asian opportunities, we are looking to expand our team of Business Platform Owners (Agile/Scrum Product Owners). Good knowledge of banking eChannel offerings and Front-Office Banking Business combined with a lot of drive and a track record of successfully implementing projects would be the ideal skillset to be part of a game changing team in the APAC Platform – Client Platform area.
Ability to establish and communicate product vision:
Scrum team leadership, organization and delivery:
Strong stakeholder management:
Qualifications and Skills:
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.