Are you passionate about coordinating multiple projects or delivery streams? Do you
have strong analytical skills and attention to detail? We’re looking for someone
like that who can:
– collaborate with operations subject matter experts to understand their demand and with IT application partners to assess implementation options
– establish business requirements and govern cross-functional change projects
– Support IPO (Integrated Process Optimization) program as a key Business analyst.
– communicate with various stakeholder levels across functional areas (Operations and IT)
– Conduct alignment meetings between Business, IT, Stakeholders and Management
– maintain documentation for projects, including tracking of risks, action logs and project deliverable
– develop detailed project plan to track progress & produce status reports
Sitting within Group Operations, you will be working as part of the Service Delivery Transformation Team, which acts as a center of competence for process (re-) design and optimization work across UBS, with tools to deliver continuous front-to-back efficiency and to lead lean transformations. The team consists of experienced change professionals operating globally from multiple UBS locations.
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We’re open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?