As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business – they were made just right for you.
• Be part of the POSB marketing team to strategize and strengthen POSB’s brand leadership. Develop both defensive and offensive marketing strategies to maintain POSB’s stronghold on BHM key preference drivers and chart new frontiers for the bank.
• Push the boundary for innovative marketing ideas and campaigns to deliver delightful customer journeys and create meaningful engagement with target audience to elevate our POSB brand.
• Lead and collaborate closely with internal stakeholders and external partners, media, creative agencies to ensure marketing initiatives align to POSB brand strategy and support business objectives.
• Marketing lead for key areas of focus, but not limited to:
• Ensure a strong discipline of campaign performance tracking to continuously optimize effectiveness of campaigns to deliver on set goals.
• Manage branch distribution communications and marketing for POSB, DBS and Treasures.
• Manage marketing budget to ensure prudent spending and maximize ROMI.
• Degree/Diploma in related disciplines like Marketing, Mass Communications or Advertising.
• Minimum 12 years’ working experience in related fields like Marketing, Advertising and Media.
• Experience in brand, product, segment or event marketing, development of games and digital platforms for customer engagement, familiarity with creative process and working with creative/media agencies is preferred.
• Good understanding and knowledge of digital marketing, gamification for customer engagement and social media engagement will be a plus.
• Ability to strategize, plan and execute with finesse.
• Experience with managing a team.
• Strong collaborator, resourceful and ability to navigate independently.
• Good team player with excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
• Extremely meticulous, with an eye for details. Comfortable with copywriting and able to provide constructive critique for creatives and steer development.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Data-driven and is able to draw insights from data.
• Open-minded and nimble to change with a growth mindset.
• Excellent powerpoint and excel competency.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.