Overview of Division/Department
AIOD (Asia IT & Operations Department) is in charge of regional head quarter of IT & Operations area.
AIOD has 7 sections as below.
– System Operation & Administration Section (SOA)
– System Development Section (SDD)
– Overseas Business Systems Promotion Section (OBP)
– SEIBI Operations Promotion Section (SOP)
– Regional Coordination Section (RCO)
– IT Security Control & Planning Section (ISC)
– Regional Operations Management Section (ROM)
Within ISC, there are 3 teams.
– Planning and General Affairs Team
– System Risk Team
– ID Management Team
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Your key roles & responsibilities include:
What you should have:
Join Mizuho Bank, Ltd., in Singapore, and be part of our expanding team, passionate to build the future together. “One MIZUHO: Building the future with you”