The successful candidate will handle the day-to-day loan operations management and supervision of the Wholesale Banking Operations team. The role will be handling processing, servicing, accounting, reporting functions, and business unit and customer service. He/ She will create and manage workflow and systems processes and procedures to ensure precise and timely processing. He/ She will lead, train, and supervise the junior operations team to meet department organizational goals.
He/She will manage a full range of Wholesale Banking loans processing operations in an approver and supervisory capacity, including loan disbursements, repayments, redemption, rollovers, restructuring, and data maintenance of accounts. He/ She will prepare and confirm SWIFT messages related to loans and securities. Also, he/she will ensure day-to-day transactions are promptly & accurately authorized and processed. Handle reconciliations and investigations.
Additionally, he/she will collect and supervise regular and ad-hoc information for management reporting and monitoring of transactions processing and loan operations. He /She will develop and maintain procedures and manuals for Loan Operations. He/ She will proactive and seek opportunities to improve service processes, minimize operational risk and reduce costs.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
– Bachelor qualified
– Minimum 10 years of relevant experience
– MUST have a solid background in banking operations environment preferably in Loan processing Operations
– Good experience in a supervisory capacity.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently and in a team
– Quick learner, able to multi-task and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment, high sense of urgency
Please email your resume at for a confidential discussion.
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration No: R