– To Lead a team of analyst and ensure all regulatory and management reports for retail lending product portfolios are generated in a timely, consistent and controlled manner.
– To work closely with credit approval, collection, finance and business teams to identify credit risk issues and opportunities and improve risk management processes.
– To provide insight and recommendation for management decision based on the findings from the analysis.
– To support major credit initiation system projects and other initiatives.
-To collaborate with other risk functions, finance, and business teams to improve systems or processes related to risk data.
– Manage Team performance and motivate team to deliver expected result
– At least 5 years of working experience in Consumer portfolio management and analytics
– Working knowledge of the bank’s systems and reporting infrastructure
– Good understanding of the regulation for consumer and small business
– Good communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to multi-task and to work independently
– Willing to take on new challenges and work in a fast-paced environment
– Strong knowledge of SAS EG/BASE for data manipulation and management
– Strong demonstrable knowledge of Microsoft Office Visual Basic for Applications and programming
Experience in managing small team will be added advantage.