Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank’s operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
Make your mark by helping us shape how we interact with our customers and create experiences that matters to them, to reimagine Banking and Customer Servicing for the digital age.
In your role as Data & Analytics Translator, you will lead using a data-driven approach, and be able to leverage advanced analytics and design for real time experimentation. Your focus will be on customer journeys and optimizing the customer’s experience across our digital touchpoints.
You will also be responsible for partnering with the business, analytical, technology and engineering teams to evolve the data and product platform features (functional and non-functional) and drive business outcomes. Part of your role will be identifying opportunities to improve our services, drive process improvements and leverage real-time analytics for better decision-making.
Your key responsibilities:
Play a leading SME position as a data & analytics translator towards meeting business KPIs:
• Be the bridge between Technology teams, Data Scientist, Process SMEs and Product Owners to drive collaboration of data and advanced analytics towards meeting business outcomes
• Understand VOCs and business challenges, and to advocate an approach towards predictive analytics at scale focusing on real time service management, experimentation, and nudges
• Drive hypotheses backed use cases / experiments on the designe, conduct and analysis in an effective manner, developing insights and recommendations for iterative improvements
• Work closely with Operational and Servicing teams to drive adoption and meet KPIs
• Measures and reports on business outcomes and provides regular updates to stakeholders
Provide technical expertise to influence product roadmap / features:
• Experienced in driving collaboration across product owners, journey designers, testers, and data science team members, in partnership with Business & Technology Teams in ensuring synergy in product features, in validation of the solution frameworks and deliverables
• Maintain awareness of technical progress and risks for assigned projects, confer with technical personnel to resolve issues and drive corrective actions
• Develop and execute on analytical projects; identify schedules, specifications, risks and contingency plans
Embrace and promote the growth mindset
• Find creative ways to drive continuous improvement of products / process based on VOCs and metrics. Drive the identification of opportunities using advance analytics
• Be a catalyst for creating a culture of experimentation (test, learn, scale) to drive growth
• Stays current with industry trends and employs a continuous improvement methodology
• Degree holder with a minimum of 6-8 years’ experience in digital product management and business / service process improvement in advanced analytics domain
• Proven experience in analysing customer pain points, journey design and real time experimentation / nudges
• Background in implementing quantitative analysis on customer facing digital channels is preferred
• Shown ability to communicate complex data insights through exploratory analysis and research toward driving actionable recommendations and improvements
• Able to share problems you thought you were solving at first, but through testing and iteration, came to solve a much bigger / different problem that resulted in positive outcomes all-around
• Strong working experience cleaning, analysing data, building logics and drawing insights from large data sets (e.g. using Python, R, SQL, etc.)
• Knowledge of data science techniques and technologies with tangible working experience (e.g. data instrumentation and acquisition, overfitting/underfitting, model refresh, etc.)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Collaborative with strong cultural understanding of working with cross-country teams in Asia
• Proven track record in delivering outcomes even in a complex and ambiguous environment
• Meticulous and systematic with an eye for detail
Not mandatory, but will be an added advantage
• Background in consulting within advanced analytics domain
• Practical knowledge in AI/ML frameworks, statistical and data mining techniques (e.g. k-means clustering, regression, decision trees, clustering)
• Experience in system / analytics / data science implementation and product management
• Knowledge or work experience in financial services domain
• Familiar with agile software development methodology
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.