As the Developer for Pitney Bowes software, you will be the liaison between the SME on the business side and application development, work with Project Management, Application Development, Architect teams, Quality Assurance teams to ensure the code is delivered as per function specification and business requirement, including implementation of key business and technology change initiatives within the Wealth Management process and application domains and understanding functional requirements/specification for projects.
You will be responsible for coding and implementation of complex applications using Pitney Bowes Software (Engage One Designer and Generate, Dataflow/Spectrum) and Automate BPA.
You will also design, creation and tuning of complex stored procedures, application level & System level trouble shooting, and Program Design, Coding and code Review, Testing and Defect Management.
You are also required to provide Pre & Post Implementation Support and coordinate cross-functional team members and activities for work streams or entire change and technology implementation initiatives (while ensuring that code is delivered as per business requirements and written functional specifications and report the progress) and work with the business analyst for qualitative code delivery (by understanding business requirements and functional specification document)
There will also be an opportunity to learn other programming tools.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
– Min. 2 & above years of strong experience in Pitney Bowes Software (Engage One Designer and Generate, Dataflow/Spectrum), Automate BPA and SQL, (Large databases in SQL Server environment)
– Hands on and immense experience in developing complex templates using Engage One Designer, Dataflow and Automate BPA/Control-M (with scripts)
– Developing scripts using .NET and calling using control-M.
– Tunes and optimizes stored procedures and queries to improve database retrieval times and overall performance.
– Skills to create complex functions, scripts, stored procedures and triggers to support application development. Prepares documentation to support technical design.
– Experience in real time queue management process, using monitoring tools and automate testing frameworks (Authors and executes unit test scripts)
Good to have:
– Development experience in projects under Premier / Private Banking domain.
– API knowledge, creating and consuming with REST. SOAP and XML or Hands on experience in Microservices
Please reach out to Vyon Ng at or for a confidential discussion.