Global Corporates Asia – Associate
* Global Corporates is a coverage business in Commercial Banking, operating across UK, Europe, North America and Asia. There is also relationship management with major corporate clients whose turnover is more than £500m. Consisting of 8 industry verticals – Energy & Utilities, Consumer & Healthcare, Technology, Content & Connectivity, Manufacturing & Engineering, Transport, Business Services, Infrastructure & Construction and Corporate Real Estate – Global Corporates is a core business for the Commercial Banks
* Passion to learn and having inner strive are key attributes, functioning with high profile Relationship Directors and challenging transactions across industries to promote future growth. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a small team and make a difference in a fast paced growing business.
* The successful candidate should be familiar with supporting corporate banking clients and having product awareness, including but not limited to cross-border trade finance, lending and financial markets.
* The successful candidate will assist Relationship Directors in handling a wide range of portfolio of Asian, UK, European and US clients across the industry verticals. They will be marketing full range of products and services to achieve an acceptable level of profit, risk and return in line with agreed business plans.
* Sector knowledge while advantageous is not a prerequisite; we are looking for a highly motivated, organized individual who is keen to develop their relationship management skills and progress themselves further through professional qualifications.
KEY CAPABILITIES, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
* Work closely with Relationship Directors to deliver top relationship management across client base which includes preparation of meeting materials (including PowerPoint pitch books) and client focused marketing materials.
* The ability to direct financial statements, external credit reference agency reports along with consideration of the bigger geopolitical, digital and cyber risk picture, to initiate succinct credit proposals.
* Be aware of, and update, Relationship Team on client/ sector/ macroeconomic updates in a timely manner.
* Proficient in creation and maintenance of spreadsheets/databases.
* Work collaboratively with the Bank’s Service Delivery/ Client Management teams to ensure we meet our client’s day to day operational banking requirements.
* Foster a relationship with the Credit function, based in London, to ensure alignment with Global Corporate and client strategy.
* Assist in the preparation and monitoring of business/account/ sector plans and reporting for the sector in order to meet customer profitability requirements and business objectives.
* Work with Relationship Directors to discuss terms and conditions of credit facilities and services after discussing with relevant parties and prepare proposals to seek approval.
* Liaise with product partners to bring products and services to clients and maximise the potential for overall business returns.
* Manage changes to systems, processes and working practices to achieve operational improvement.
* Ensure legal and other documentation is compliant with credit sanction, Bank and Regulatory policy in order to minimise risk
If you are keen on this type of role, please apply with your updated CV.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License No: 11C5502
Registration No: R
EA Name: Dang Vu Van Thanh