The Technology Group manages and exploits information technologies to enhance GIC’s ability to be the leading global long-term investment firm. It aims to provide users with empowering and transformational capabilities, and to create an inclusive, innovative and integrated work environment.
We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated and technically competent individual to join us as Associate/AVP, Data Engineer. You’ll be specialising in the data domain, involve in a high-pace data engineering team that is delivering and supporting GIC data needs.
• Work closely with data analysts and business end-users to implement and support data platforms using best-of-breed technology and methodology.
• Conduct requirement workshop with stakeholders and analyse requirements holistically.
• Design robust and scalable solutions to meet business needs and takes operational considerations into account. Demonstrate technical expertise in the assigned area.
• Analyse, tackle and resolve day-to-day operational incidents and advisory to business users
• Analyse systems operations data (SLAs, customer satisfaction, delivery quality, team efficiency etc.) to identify actionable trends for continual improvements.
• Play an active role in the project coordinating between internal resources and third parties/vendors for project execution.
– Data Visualisation – Tableau
– Data Storage & Processing – SnowFlake
– Data Virtualisation – Denodo
– Programming and Scripting Language
– Shell Script
– RESTful Data API