Assistant Vice President, ESG Investment Analyst, Group Asset Management
Posting Date: 23-Nov-2021
Company: UOB Asset Management Ltd
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values – Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
UOB Asset Management is a leading Asian asset manager with award-winning investment expertise in fixed income and equities. Headquartered in Singapore, we offer global investment management expertise to individuals, institutions and corporations from a regional network spanning Thailand, Malaysia, Brunei, Japan and beyond. Our comprehensive product suite includes innovative solutions covering retail unit trusts, exchange-traded funds and customised portfolio management services.
ESG Investment Analyst (AVP) responsibilities:
1. Conducting ESG evaluation, assessment, engagement and research of companies across the various asset classes
2. Prepare ESG recommendations and scoring
3. Conduct fundamental research in security valuation and financial statement analysis
4. Assist the PMs in portfolio management
5. Prepare submissions for regulatory requirements
6. Make regular presentations and participate in webinars and seminar
7. Organise Sustainability activities
ESG Investment Analyst (AVP) requirements:
1. Deep knowledge of Sustainability and Sustainable Investing
2. Familiar with Sustainability frameworks, processes, policies, regulations and developments
3. Experience in fundamental investment research and portfolio management
4. Ability to organise, coordinate and present/participate in Sustainabiity/Sustainable Investing events & activities
Be a part of UOB Family
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate’s age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.