Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
• A front role that works closely with Relationship Managers and assists in handling client relationships
• A unique opportunity to act as the primary contact for administrative tasks and duties for clients and to experience client advisory firsthand
• A function that liaises with Business Management, the teams of other Relationship Managers, Investment Services & Products, Operations, Treasury, IT, etc. for functional efficiency
• A holistic advisory approach in wealth management and one of the strongest platforms in the industry
• Market leading products, tailored solutions and services for our sophisticated clients
• Reputation as an agile and ambitious elite Swiss Private Bank and the opportunity to serve as a brand ambassador
• Continuous professional career development in a world leading bank
• Consistent track record of minimum 2 years of relevant work experience within private banking wealth management in a similar capacity or a degree from a university with a specialization in banking/finance
• Financial product and technical competence in the understanding, development and delivery of holistic wealth planning solutions
• Excellent presentation and communication skills, you are able to listen, guide and advise external and also internal partners
• Excellent client- and service-orientation when interacting with sophisticated entrepreneurs and leaders
• Result driven work approach, a high level of flexibility and personal responsibility paired with an entrepreneurial spirit
• The highest professional work ethic and performing fully in line with compliance standards, internal and external guidelines and regulatory policies
• Dedicated to take responsibility to maintain the highest standards with respect to our risk and control culture and in order to meet bank’s policies and obligations
• Completion of (in Singapore: CACS Paper I & II) / (in HK: HKSI Paper 1, 7 & 8) certification; CFA or equivalent is an advantage
• Fluency in English as well as in the native language spoken by the clients to be covered for the respective market
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.