Core responsibilities of FCC Clients Services include but not limited to the following:
– Key point of contact for Citi’s internal and external Clients operational queries
– Daily review of Clients’ statements and reporting and Margining of Clients’ Futures & OTC positions cleared with Citi
– Liaise with ETD & OTC Clearing and Margin Operations teams to resolve Client trade bookings and allocation, margining, commissions & fees issues in timely and accurate manner
– Partner with Client Executives, Business and Operations Management on regular and ad hoc review of Clients’ Futures & OTC open positions, Cash balances and Margin requirements
– Participate with Sales Originations, Client Executives, Implementation, Operations teams for new Client on-boarding and additional account openings
– Participate in Sales Origination, Implementation, Onboarding and Account Opening on setup and maintenance of Client commission schedules
– Provide support to Clients on setup of access and reporting on CFO (“Citi Futures Online”)
– Prepare of daily/weekly/monthly management and Client MIS reporting
– Participate in documentation of business requirements and testing of new processes and systems
– Manage notification and reconciliation of collateral margin call notices for Collateral Management Clients and settlements of collateral margin movements
Key responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
– Work as part of a team, good communication and sharing of workloads
– Closely monitor and escalate to regional management any client issues
– Develop and execute training plans to ensure that all team members possess sufficient knowledge and resources to perform the daily task
– Closely partner with Business and Operations on new market and client service excellence initiatives
– Monitor market / exchange developments and work with business, technology and other groups to implement new processes and systems to support our client’s business
– Participate in change initiatives designed to increase Operations scalability and controls
– Support exchange and regulatory requirements including internal / external audits for clients
– Degree qualified would be preferred but not essential:
– In-depth knowledge & experience of the following would be preferred; Exchange Traded Derivatives, OTC Clearing, FXPB and or Prime Brokerage
– Excellent Client facing and relationship skills
– Minimum 5-10 years Industry and or Operations experience
– Solid knowledge of key industry systems, e.g. GMI, OCR/EGUS, Oasys, Omgeo, cloudmargin
– Experience in metrics and management reporting
– Additional language skills such as Japanese, Chinese, Korean would be beneficial
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Strong team player who works well in a global and regional team environment
– Ability to influence change and implement process improvements is essential
– Innovative in devising support solutions and improving processes
– Positive attitude with ability to motivate and inspire
– High level of client service to both internal and external clients with utmost professionalism at all times
Job Family Group:
Operations – Transaction Services
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi .
View the ” EEO is the Law ” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement .
View the EEO Policy Statement .
View the Pay Transparency Posting