The Government Technology Agency (GovTech) aims to transform the delivery of Government digital services by taking an “outside-in” view, putting citizens and businesses at the heart of everything we do. We also develop the Smart Nation infrastructure and applications, and facilitate collaboration with citizens and businesses to co-develop technologies.
Join us as we support Singapore’s vision of building a Smart Nation – a nation of possibilities empowered through info-communications technology and related engineering.
As an Application Infrastructure Engineer (Infocomm Security), you will collaborate with a team of business analysts, solution architects, project managers passionate about developing the required ICT capabilities in government to realise Singapore’s vision of a Smart Nation.
You will drive the design, deployment and management of ICT infrastructure. Using your extensive technical experience in designing, deploying and managing enterprise level ICT infrastructure, you will collaborate with service providers to design, develop, deploy and configure infrastructure to meet resiliency, availability and data integrity needs.
What to expect:
• Provide essential enterprise level Infocomm Security services to Public Service agencies.
• Plan and execute new initiatives and enhancements that result in innovative use of Infocomm Security technologies to meet the needs of forward-looking Public Service agencies.
• Work with team leaders and outsourced service providers to plan, manage and deliver projects to upkeep, strengthen or create new security services to enhance service satisfaction and delivery.
• Enforce security governance, deliver security projects and day to day operations to achieve compliance to Agency and Government-wide balancing operations overheads and greater satisfaction of Infocomm Security services.
• Deliver agency IT security policy, standards, process and work with various functional teams to provide evidences on policy compliance to auditors.
• Propose and oversee the conduct of system security acceptance tests, security controls & monitoring for existing and new commissioned application systems for on-prem and Cloud environments.
How to succeed:
• Degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electronics Engineering or Information Technology or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in designing, deploying and managing enterprise level ICT infrastructure for Infocomm Security
• Good technical knowledge of Infocomm Security technologies/services as primary practice area, with knowledge in supporting technologies such as Network
• Proactive and dedicated individual with good leadership and multi-tasking capabilities
• Good communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to present ideas and influence stakeholders
• Have a drive to explore and keep abreast new developments in the industry as well as get involved in the actual implementation & deployment of projects and not rely solely on outsource vendors
• Passion and belief in GovTech core values – Agile, Bold and Collaborative