APAC Business Manager within Citi Global Wealth Operation organization is a senior level position responsible for the overall administrative activities of a APAC CGW Ops. The Business Associate may coordinate and manage activities such as the tracking of business financials, employee headcount and other administrative
needs as necessary. May manage ad hoc projects as requested.
-Supporting and serving as a trusted advisor to the APAC CGW Ops Head and management
-Oversight of APAC financials and headcount forecasting and planning, delivering strong financial management discipline
-Acting as a main point of contact for all APAC corporate partners including Finance, Procurement, HR, Recruitment, Legal, Risk & Controls, etc.
– Identifying opportunities and risks; creating and executing on plans to address
Partner closely with CGW Global Business Managers and Product/Function Heads on APAC related items
-Support operational and technology initiatives implementation across region
Partner with APAC operations managers to develop and maintain their book of work
-Provide transparency of CGW Ops with all key stakeholders through effective communication via activities such as town halls, organization announcements, management reporting, etc.
– Drive resource and location strategy for the region, including the management of all hiring activities
-Identify and implement efficiencies to improve the organization
– Advance organization/people strategy goals including communications strategy, talent strategy, and employee engagement initiatives
– Assist leadership/Chief of Staff in promoting and executing communications program
– Drive productivity/ cost savings initiatives in partnership with the senior management team
-Participate in People Engagement Working Group and promote Voice of the Employee (VOE) communications
A minimum of 6-8 years of related experience in Business Management/Project Management roles within international financial institution
– Headcount and financial forecasting experience
– Highly proficient in MS Excel and Power Point
– Critical and analytical thinker
– Ability to prioritize quickly and manage to deadlines with a sense of urgency
– Strong communication skills, as the role requires coordination across multiple teams
– Flexibility in consistently changing environment
– Familiarity with Citi systems e.g. project management tracking system (PTS-W), financial &headcount reporting system (Renault) are a plus
– Previous experience in working with Ops departments would be an advantage
– Bachelor’s Degree/University degree or equivalent experience
– Master’s degree preferred
Job Family Group:
Business Strategy, Management & Administration
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi .
View the ” EEO is the Law ” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement .
View the EEO Policy Statement .
View the Pay Transparency Posting