Join our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will help support the important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY’s growth and profitability. Major teams within CBS include Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, Enterprise Support Services, Brand Marketing and Communications, Business Development, Knowledge and Risk Management.
Join our Procurement team and you will help provide EY strategic purchasing solutions on materials, supplies, services and contracts with the highest level of quality and the best cost. This includes the real estate, travel, technology and external content categories.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
The candidate is responsible for supporting the business by completing the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) / Know Your Customer (KYC) related procedures under Ethics Pronouncement (EP) 200 issued by Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (ISCA).
1) Ensure new and existing clients of EY Singapore satisfies the AML regulatory requirements by performing client due diligence which involves identifying management/ directors/ shareholders, amongst other procedures.
2) Liaise with the engagement teams on the collection of KYC documentation.
3) Conduct KYC reviews on new/ existing customers.
4) Assessing of hits identified from AML screening and perform additional research of clients/ negative news through public record databases.
5) Ensure completion and timely closure of cases through AML systems.
6) Immediate escalation of suspicious account activity identified.
7) Other AML related functions
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.