With innovation as our DNA, you will be part of the dynamic Schroders team to champion pioneering work here in Asia. Every year, we take on a select group of graduates and tailor development programs based on your aspirations. You will join our global graduates for a kick-off to the Graduate Programme in London, followed by rotations within and across functions to enhance your understanding of our business, and training opportunities to develop deep expertise in the area you have chosen to work in. We look for passionate, innovative people who strives for excellence and goes the extra mile to make an impact, are you up to the challenge?
For more information on our Graduate Programme, go to
We’re looking for analytical and innovative graduates to join our Technology division on our 2022 Graduate Programme.
Technology sits at the heart of what we do from providing creative solutions to designing and developing cutting edge products. You’ll work on a range of initiatives, which will allow you to broaden your expertise and discover which area of technology you enjoy the most. You’ll be eager to learn, flexible to rotate around various teams and keen to throw yourself into a variety of projects.
Our Technology department spans across the entire business and is made up of several teams and divisions. As our Graduate Programme is rotational, you will have the opportunity to work on live projects across a variety of teams including Investment & Operations Technology, Digital Distribution & Marketing Technology, Cloud Services, IT Infrastructure, Information Security, and potentially conduct research on industry trends and engage with the fintech community in Singapore through our Innovation Practice. Over the course of the Programme, you’ll gain experience in:
• Software Development – Our development teams look to create bespoke solutions for all areas of the business. You’ll work directly with business users, gather requirements and be involved in the full end-to-end design and development of solutions. It’s all about bringing fresh, creative ideas to the table
• Business Analysis – This role within our Technology teamslooks at identifying the needs of the business and finding technology solutions. It involves strategic planning and policy development
• Infrastructure – Our Infrastructure IT teams support Schroders globally when it comes to hardware, application and network resources.
What you’ll be like
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Innovative and analytical – you’re happy to think outside the box and look for a fresh perspective
• Intellectually inquisitive – be passionate and curious about technology, data, programming and more
• Collaborative and flexible – happy to get involved in a variety of tasks and projects
• Open minded to rotate across different teams
The knowledge, skills and qualifications we’re looking for
We look for ambitious self-starters who have a genuine passion for Technology as a profession. You must have strong work ethics, excellent interpersonal skills, strong analytical skills, and innovative approach to problems. You enjoy working with multi-cultural people and have a strong sense of responsibility and commitment. You are also able to manage demanding workload in a fast-paced environment. We look for graduates with a strong academic record in any degree discipline.
1. Online application form and CV
2. Online assessments
3. Online video interview
4. Assessment centre
5. Final round interview with a senior leader from the business
Candidates should be available to start the graduate programme in July 2022. Applications will close approximately 2-3 weeks before assessment centre but please note we recruit on a rolling basis so recommend you apply early.
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.