The creation rate of job opportunities near me in Singapore has been on a steady rise for the past decade. This discovery was noted in 2015.
The current report indicates that the employment rate has primarily been experienced in the service delivery sector. There has been an increased number of available job opportunities for residents and expats in the Lion City. The jobs can be from different areas of the economy. Either in the health sector, I.T. or even finance sector. Individuals aged between 20 and 40 years are highly advantaged as more firms have developed. The development of these industries has led to the longest stretch of job creation in the history of the island state.
Examples of Job Opportunities Near Me
Office Assistant for MOE Schools
This is a full-time job opening near me with attractive remuneration and terms of service. Some of the job descriptions that are characterised by this employment include;
- The provision of services majorly in photocopy, creation of booklets and lamination.
- You will also be expected to carry out printing, binding, filing and performing the typical administrative office work.
- Ensuring the level of neatness in the printing rooms, workspace and the office at large is also the office assistant’s responsibility.
- Operation and maintenance of office equipment. The devices involved in the job may include collators and photocopy machines.
However, some of the job qualification requirements that will be looked at include:
- The level of primary school education and at least two years of working experience in the field of administration or printing.
- You can have a better chance to secure a job if you are from a school working environment and primary school experience is considered preferable. You can earn up to $2000 on a monthly basis from this job.
Customer Service Assistant
It is a full-time career opportunity near me with a salary range of $2000 to $3000 per month. Some of the requirements include:
- Being equipped with typical computer skills
- Having strong communication skills and ensuring that you are presentable and well-groomed.
- A credit in the English language will be an advantage. Command in the English language is essential in having excellent customer service skills.
The tasks that are involved in this job include:
- The collection and management of baggage.
- The direction of customers that come from odd routes, helping and guiding of passengers on how to use automated check-in kiosks. This also involves the customer check-ins, baggage tag printing and boarding pass.
- You will also be required to assist in the easy movement of wheelchair passengers from different points within the premises.
- You will also be required to enable the check-in stanchions in the organization and undertake the management of customer baggage.
- Offer assistance to customers who need to know certain directions and to persons who are not able to complete the fast process in kiosks to the rapid assistance lines when needed.
Being an admin assistant is another full time job opportunity near me with a salary of $2000 to $3000 monthly. The necessary requirements that will be expected include;
- Being a permanent resident of Singapore. You should also have the ability to differentiate colors acutely.
- You should also have at least 3 GCE’s in the ‘O’ levels and have a good ability to communicate in English.
- Computer literacy and efficiency in handling of Microsoft applications.
- An ability to observe and withhold office secrets at all moments. High level of physical fitness. Show integrity characters, maturity, teamwork and diligence. You should be able to easily adapt to any environment that you may encounter.
The responsibilities that you will handle include;
- Entry of data to the Authority’s computer systems and storage of files for finished projects to carry out documentation of file enclosures.
- Searching for data and also cross-monitoring of information between the various computer systems to ensure information flow.
- Preparation and creation of physical files or even folders with given documents,
- Handling of KPI’s
This is a contract where a person can receive between $2300 and $2800 each month. It comes with certain responsibilities and requirements that are expected to be carried out conveniently.
- Granting of application processes
- Handing out secretarial and logistical support.
- Record-keeping and noting down of minutes of gatherings
- The Provision of help in collating, amendment requests and project reports.
- Carrying out Microsoft office tasks that will be primarily based on Excel, Outlook, and Word while multi-tasking and perform duties within strict deadlines.
- An ability to execute tasks both independently and in a group with the possession of excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Being a fluent speaker of the English language with good organizational skills is an advantage.
- A good administrator who has the ability to relate with people in a straightforward manner and any other extra duty that may be allocated to you by the reporting officer.
- Handling of files and the printing of meeting materials that assist in the maintenance of documents and databases.
This is a job that’s is available in Singapore and that operates on a full-time basis. The requirements include:
- Ability and willingness to work for extra hours if such situations arise
- Ability to handle tasks under pressure and to beat the stipulated deadlines
- Reliability in managing problems and being dependable.
- The possession of a strong character and excellent communication skills
- Ability to mobilize individuals into taking specific actions.
- A Passion in communicating the institution’s policies to other members of the staff
- A 3 to 5 years of recognizable working experience in the health sector, community engagement and even social services.
The tasks and responsibilities include;
- Collection of responses from the outreach efforts and also collate survey data for handouts
- Carrying out the coordination of specific stakeholders in the field. They may be government agencies or VWOs.
- Execution of tasks with Grassroots advisers and programme managers to implement strategies. This can be in the form of outreach or any other that may arise.
- Acting as the very first responder in difficult cases. This may be engagements and verification of successful home visits for the concerned institution or a company.
- Ensuring that the staff meet the expected standards and the set goals
- Appraisal and motivation of the existing employees through volunteer engagement.
- Carrying out supervisory tasks. This can be through participation in community events and also house visits.
IT Service Delivery Project Lead
It is a full-time job with an attractive remuneration. Some of the requirements that are expected of you to acquire the role include:
- A bachelor’s degree in an IT discipline with advanced training in windows networking.
- Have a minimum of 7 years work experience in the IT industry.
- Have a minimum of 3 years work experience in service desk.
- Vast experience in design, writing, and IT policies enforcement. It is inclusive of procedures and filing of documents.
- Ability to offer leadership and the management of a prosperous team.
Some of the tasks to be handled include;
- Heading and giving guidelines in IT projects,
- Lead as an example and give hands-on IT support.
The job descriptions outlined above are just some of the available employment opportunities near me for the age group between 20 and 40 years in Singapore. Computer literacy is the basic requirement. Having other credentials that are required will give you an added advantage in securing one of the many great job opportunities near me. Browse new jobs in Singapore here.
Job seekers submit your CV here and get in front of Singapore’s finest recruiters.
Job Opportunities Near Me