Job Ad Posting Policy
General Job Ad Posting Rules – The Do’s and the Don’ts!
- All jobs ads posted on future Work must be posted with official Singapore registered company email address (i.e. yourcompany.com, yourcompany.com.sg or yourcompany.sg)
- Job postings using a generic Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo etc. email address are not allowed
- Each job posting must only advertise for one position or individual. Generic job postings advertising multiple job positions are NOT allowed
- All job posting must be written in English language only
- Employment agencies and/or services should clearly identify themselves within the job posting, including their Singaporean business registration number.
- Incomplete fields in the job submission form may result in the job posting not being approved.
- Do not include an Icons and/or Emoticons.
Strictly Prohibited Job Listings – The Definitely Don’t!
The following jobs are strictly prohibited from being posted on FutureWork.sg and will not be approved:
- Jobs that violate any applicable law or regulation in Singapore
- Jobs which require candidates to send money or stamped addressed envelopes to gain further details of the job position
- Job postings which advertises for “commission only” based jobs
- Job postings which advertises for multi-level marketing (MLM) or other related multi-level marketing schemes
- Job postings which advertises on any forms of pyramid or Ponzi scheme
- Job postings for any Escort or Adult industry related work
- Job postings for medical trials of any kind
- Job postings for any models or actors (either male or female) related work
- Job postings which contain website links to other websites offering the user job posting facilities
- Should you not upload a logo for your job posting, you authorize FutureWork.sg to upload a logo or image from your website to represent your company
- We reserve all rights to remove job postings when they breach any of our Posting Policies and/or our Terms & Conditions.
Job Ads That Do Not Adhere to the Following Posting Rules Will Not Be Approved:
- Job titles are to be posted according to our approved format only
- Keywords such as Looking for, Urgent and High pay must not be included
- Job titles must not be in FULL CAPS
- Salary details, Job period and Job Location must not be included in the job title
- Icons and special characters must not be included in the job title or description
- Refrain from using clickbait
- Detail and requirement of the job should be briefly explained
- A one sentence job posting will NOT be approved
- Please ensure that you upload your business logo