We’ve collected six interesting facts about jobs to make you think about job seeking in a new light.
Improving your knowledge and having fun learning new job facts will make you think.
Quote or share these interesting facts about jobs and careers with your friends and impress your family with your new found wisdom.
1, Did you know… Most jobs are a secret. 80% of jobs never get posted and are only found through networking.
2. Did you know… Knowing someone on the inside can get you hired. Only 7% of job applicants get an employee referral, account for 40% of all hires!
3. Did you know... Recruiters don’t really read your CV. Well they do and they don’t. Recruiters spend, on average, 6 seconds reviewing your CV. Make sure you stand out.
4. Did you know… A typical corporate job posting will attract 250 resumes on average? Before you submit any applications make sure you really want the position.
5. Did you know… The job search drags on (for everyone). On average, it takes about 52 days to fill a job opening. Take a few days to submit the perfect application.
6. Did you know… Your embarrassing email address will disqualify you – 76% of CV’s are thrown out simply because their email address, were unprofessional.
Did you know… If you are a job seeker, you can upload your CV for Free here so recruiters and employers can easily find you.
If you enjoyed reading our Interesting Facts About Jobs post, you may have some questions about job seeking in Singapore. We recently created a blog post using Singapore Reddit. Here you will find lots of questions and answers from people who are willing to share their knowledge and experience about living and working in Singapore to help their fellow humans.
If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section below or post them on our Facebook page.
Did You Know… 6 Interesting Facts About Jobs